Ice Again

on Thursday 31 December 2009

We are back to the ice rink!

It seems to be an annual event for us, the ice skating fanatic.

We celebrated Christmas, Shiun's Birthday and New Year all together. 3 in 1, good for my pocket. This year only 3 of us, one in the States and another one at home.

He touch my breast, the girl behind jealous

I didn't know it was school holiday and the ticket was quite pricey. However, when I got into the ice rink, the price became reasonable. So many hot girls that day! Wohoo!! Too bad my flirting skills have been deteriorated since JL and KW were not around.

"That girl hot?", Shiun said.
"No, that one hotter", I replied.
"Huh, What!?", she shocked.

She told me guy and girl has different point of view when comes to hot girl. But when comes to guy...

"That guy so yong sui(ugly)", I said.
"Ya lo", she replied.

LOL!!





Ah Boon going back Sabah next week. I think the next time we can meet each other will be half a year later.

halo mister, don't block my way la!

Anticipate!Ornament

3 comments:

darryl said...

hey that looks like me!! (the last pic)

tc said...

lol.. u mention liao then got abit look alike..

TestKing said...

This is really a good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

Post a Comment