Merry Xmas

on Friday 25 December 2009

What a peaceful Christmas Eve. An auspicious night that makes me feel so pleasant. Deep in my heart.

I have relinquished the conventional way (countdown) to celebrate Christmas this year because my last phone was lost in a crowded place. I hate these places.

I am having holiday! Yes, it's holiday but pretty short.

I reached home about 2am yesterday night. I was in lethargic mode because only slept 2 hours the day before. I saw a car. Huh? *wipe my eye* I really saw a car! I got new car in my house. LOL! Yes! Now I can flirt with a car, and I can fetch girl into a horrendous jungle in the middle of the night and see jumbo elephants and crouching tigers. Happy #1.

Got a new jeans! My sister chosen and reserved a jeans for me before she left to Singapore. I just picked up from the shop. I really have no idea how to choose a suitable apparel. Fortunately I have this "fashion consultant". Thank you so much! Happy #2.

I have 3 younger foster sisters, 1 elder foster sister and 1 foster brother. Normally people will criticize about this. Mainly due to jealousy. The eldest foster sister got married last few months. So happy finally she has someone with her (no need kacau me anymore). And I just celebrated one of my closest younger sister birthday today. The same day as Christmas. Nice, because I can celebrate both together. haha. I will travel to Bangi New Village to visit another younger sister and brother during CNY. Suddenly so miss them. Going to give them a big surprise! ^^ Happy #3.

Went to the obscure I-City to have a look at the dainty Xmas's decoration. Wow, a lot of LEDs' trees and a lot of LEDs on the trees. That's a difference on the statement, it's not a typo. Very simple decoration but somehow quite beautiful. Light Emitted Diode (LED) is one of the most power-efficient electronic devices. I predict that fluorescence light will be replaced by LED in the near future. Television and computer's LCD screen will also be replaced by Organic LED (OLED). Please believe me because I am the inventor. Happy #4.

Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) has released the result yesterday. My brother got 7A's. Well, quite surprising result because DotA was his books for the pass few years. I think my mum feel really happy because she got another "useful" kid beside me. haha! I think jy feel happy too if he know this. So, I rewarded him some cash for making my mum and jy happy. Happy #5.

I need to get back to university in advance because I have two ongoing competitions which is Robotic and Infineon. I have no confident at all for both competitions because I am a fresh meat which Pudge likes the most. I only have a small wish. I wish I could make it into National Team for robotic and get first place for Infineon. LOL! I just want the money!!!! If this would happen then it would be Happy #6.

Wow, didn't realize this entry is so long.

And I thought of you too Ms Ruth! I would like to convey my heartiest greeting to you and your husband if you were reading this! Merry Christmas! Hope your research goes well!

Merry Christmas to all the readers! I know you love me. ^^

P/s : Please text me your number if you haven't do it because I lost my phone and all the contacts. It's so hard to recover back all the contacts. T_T

4 comments:

Joey said...

my number +447598945270........
i know u miss me

Anonymous said...

Hi TC, thks for ur Christmas greetings. Out of sight is certainly not out of ur mind, I see. ^^
All the best to u in the competitions, and congrats on ur successful 8051 project. That really extended ur network ... all the way to India! ;-)

Happy New Year and may u continue to enjoy many successes in 2010!

Ruth

tc said...

joey : msia number?

ruth : TQ!

Exam Sheets said...

Nice blog indeed. I will always go back for your nice updates, Thank You for posting great articles with useful and up to date topics. I really appreciate your efforts in doing so! I hope to read more interesting topics from your blog!

Post a Comment