Broga Hill

on Thursday 31 December 2009

Such an awesome holiday!

Back in year 2006, a bunch of college's students have been to this little village namely Broga New Village to organize a camp and I was one of it. The very first time I stepped into this village, I was stunned. The amazing scenery around Broga's outskirt, greenish hills and azure blue sky combine into one. Just like a piece of painting artwork!

"You can hike over there", I was told by the villager there. *pointed to the peak of the hill*

3 years later, I'm back to this place. Yes, hiking!

Our main purpose was to see the sunrise, so all of us got up 3am in the morning for preparation. Departed on 4am from Bandar Botanic Klang and reached by 5.30am at Semenyih. Thanks to Global Positioning System (GPS).

We stopped by in a palm oil estate. It was really dark but there were already a lot of people over there. I would say mosquitoes repellent is a must!

Dark Route

Let's hike!

5.45am we started our journey. Lit up the torch and moved. I have no idea where were I going but just follow the trait. If there are junctions we would just "kikiki peng peng". Arrived the 1st peak in 30 minutes. Well, nice view but too crowded. So we proceeded our journey to 2nd peak and furthermore to 3rd peak. Our dear friend Mr Alex vomited out of sudden. LOL! Everybody just gloated! I was shocked because I'm just 2 steps behind him.

I hereby salute Mr Alex because he can vomit no matter in what situation.

After few minutes rest (specially for Mr Alex), we went on to the last peak (4th peak). We seem to be the second team to conquered the 4th peak.

6.30am, 45 minutes to reach 4th peak. The feeling was SUPERB!

At the 4th peak

The sky turned dawn slowly. The birds were singing, the bugs were hiding (from the birds), and the sun rose.

Sunrise

We then back downhill and captured every wonderful views.

2nd peak

3rd peak (behind are 2nd peak and 1st peak)

Oscar awards

Superman

It's a nice trip after all and I am sure I will do more hiking in the future. Klang Gates, Mount Tahan and Mount KK please wait for me!


Information for Hikers :

How to Get There - The best landmark is Nottingham Malaysia. Notts Malaysia is on your left hand side, drive 2 minutes further and you will see a "Rabbit Fun Land" on your right. Stop there and park your car at the road side. The entrance is just opposite the "Rabbit Fun Land".

What to Bring - Mosquitoes Repellent, 1.5 litre water, torchlight and some food.

2 comments:

tc said...

thx.. will join..

Actual Tests said...

Your post is very interesting. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I really like them.

Post a Comment