2 weeks

on Tuesday 2 September 2008

Actually this post consists 3 different entries which I have deferred for 2 weeks. Due to, laziness. Muahaha.. So, I have to shrink all of them into 3 in 1 coffee. Not funny right?

Volume 1 - Malacca Summer 8 Live Concert
Yeah. We the "Klang Gang" went to Malacca for the Summer 8 Live Concert. Well, before that we backpacked around Seremban and I saw 2 places that I should attach with pictures.


Teckie's clinic? Darryl's School??

By the time we reached Malacca, our very kind-hearted + very dreadful driving skills the ambassador of Malacca - Lim Wei Yi led us to the first destination - Satay Celup. Follow up by Jonker Walk where we classified as Leng Luis Walk.


How many sticks we have over there?

The next day, Wei Yi abandoned us and went to KL for Yeen Shuang them. Am I too cheap for him. Sob. We stayed overnight at another ambassador of Malacca - Wee Tat's apartment. The night we waiting has arrived.


The stage so far~~~~~~

Lastly, travelled around the historical city and eat fishballs.


We ordered 100 fishballs.

Volume 2 - The Hamsap Joey's Farewell
Finally, this guy leaving. He invited us to his farewell party which originally organised for his kith and kin. Three reasons I am going. First, for the scrumptious dinner prepared by his mom. Second, for Jasmine(his cousin). Third, most importantly for Joey lo.

Well, I heard 2 disillusioned news when I reached Joey's palace. First, his mom dishes finished. Second, Jasmine went out. =.='' Joey shattered my crystal-heart abruptly. However, I picked up every single pieces and sticked it back. I remain silence, I just couldn't speak out that Joey is the only one in my heart. The first 2 reasons were just a fake excuses. wahaha..


All the best my domestic partner

Hope Joey will forget about Chelsea and start supporting Nottingham Forest before he get sodomised by the fans over there. Meet you in UK if there's miracle.

Volume 3 - 51st Merdeka
Right after dinner in Joey's palace, we actually proceeded to The Curve for the Merdeka countdown. This is the first time and will be the last time I have my countdown at The Curve. What a letdown. Since it was kind of sensitive issues, so just brought over like this.


31st August 2008

I am a apolitical person. I don't mind which party warring with which party. As long as we can live peacefully then I am satisfy enough. Lastly, Happy 51st Merdeka Malaysia. :)

12 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

ya, not funny. XD

WhyWai said...

no meet jasmine? Bo yuen fen la... No change, u destined to be gay..

Anonymous said...

when u say jasmine i thought cc is jasmine .. then only i realized

Joey said...

haha...at least i recommend u the BBQ chicken ma....nice leh. Thanks for the belt leh......4got to say thanks the other nite!!!!! Don't worry, u'll always be in my heart...very hard to find kuku friend like u :D....i thought i was the only one in this world XD

darryl said...

sob sob.. i think i'll miss joey.. sigh.. all my friends all over the place, how to farewell? must promise to farewell leh.. i beh tahan separation de..

ahem.. tc destine to be gay.. so true

tc said...

ms : funny then laugh la.. don tahan tahan ok??

yy : sob!! Y!! y!! yy!! only meet other J's cousin.. without jasmine.. destined..

zw : u so hope to see her meh?? u so gian??

joey : u din tell me where's BBQ chicken also.. =.='' the other nite?? which?? u la kuku fren.. i am ur leng zai fren..

darryl : is that ur skol??? apa la.. joey destine to be gay.. i accompany him play this gay gay game only..

Joey said...

u la gay...u kukubird......XD, the BBQ Chick....at Desa Hartamas, near my hse. Another one, I saw at Penang shopping Queen's Bay or Queen's Mall....dono which one...

Anonymous said...

I miss CC... HAHAA.. ^.^

tc said...

joey : is queen's bay mall la.. =.='' o.. next time i drive to sri hartamas and check..

jenna : only miss cc o?? bias..

Joey said...

hahahhahahaahah

Anonymous said...

Jenna I love u~~

tc said...

pls don confess here.. i jealous..

Post a Comment