Hybrid Entry

on Saturday 23 August 2008

Yea, this is a scheduled entry and will only be posted this Saturday. Feel like update something but nothing to update. Hmm...

Why hybrid? When 2 different things mix up together and it produce something special. Such as bear mix cat produce panda, eye mix cat become matakucing etc. Thus, it become hybrid.

Finally, brand new template is up. It took me 3 hours to customize the scripts. Tired.

Saturday, YiMing leaving to Hong Kong. So joey, cc, woo and I decided to give her a farewell present and it's HAND MADE!!

a masterpiece of joey and i

I think is consider hand made. Since we need to print and frame it right, print need to use hand what. Though the words got a little bit ugly, but hope you don't mind. Because the mouse really hard to control. xP

Hope you do well in HK and all the best in your future endeavor.

This cookies named Golden Bear. It has almost the identical taste as Meiji. Very yummy! My birthday approaching, you all should know what to do.

Someone wrote this on me. The meaning is MUST MUST MUST Gambatte.

Aih, this entry so boring. Posted = Didn't Post. Even the author also feel boring.

Going to meet the Lim Wei Yi. Feel so anxious, I worry if he does something to me. LOL!! The Summer 8 Concert will be held at Malacca International Trade Centre this Saturday. So, Jonker Walk, chicken rice ball and satay celup, HERE I COME!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah finally the first one...ur birthday coming??umm....kinda long actually haha and yeah beware of lim wei yi especially his driving skills ehh??i think if u guys are driving u better take charge

WhyWai said...

my birthday also coming... so how?

Anonymous said...

next year also got my birthday....

Joey said...

haha.....lucky got you or not i kelam babut d....hamsap lou so geng wan

darryl said...

my birthday comes before yy and teckie, so dont forget ah..

yiding yiding yiding jia you = must must must gambateh.. ;P

tc said...

sy : no la.. my bday coming la.. hehe.. hell yeah!! i experienced his driving skill.. it was freaking dangerous..!!! luckily din die in malacca.. next entry let u noe more about lim wei yi.. =.=''

yy : erm.. i buy u maggie.. u come back here and take..

teckie : lol.. mine also next year.. wahaha..

joey : sure la.. i use my psychic power.. i can transform u into a kambing also.. oi.. when is farewell..

darryl : my bday comes be4 u,yy and teckie.. remember my golden bearssssss...

Joey said...

dono yet..will let u know!

Anonymous said...

thats my golden bears.. u took it..

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo..jia you la...

kw here

tc said...

gz : u gave me 1.. =.=''

kw : yo yo.. jl leave jy back.. second round!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Thanks a lot!!! hou gam dong ah!! my class haven't start yet. tomorrow got class ad. will try my best! and there are plenty of malaysian here!!! =D so happy la!!! you take care wor... jiayou jiayou!!!

tc said...

u take care there lo!! :)

Post a Comment