Chef of the Day

on Tuesday 23 September 2008

Today I going to teach everyone how to cook special noodles with limited ingredients. hehe. Since I were starving just now, I have to cook or else I will starved till death. After looking for ingredients, I realised that my house got NO meat. Thanks to my vegetarian family, totally ban all meat.

First of all, prepare these stuffs.

egg, taopok, chili paddy, noodle, orange

2ndly, cut the stuffs

My phone rang, an old lady asked "哈罗,我是中国小姐,你要小姐吗?" (Hello, I am China girl, do you need any girls) girls =*prostitute

I thought which sampat person then I replied "DOWAN!". Then she laughed. That was my aunt. =.=''

My aunt said coming to my house later. I continued my cook.

Throw everything inside the pan

Don't forget to add salt, soya sauce, pepper, and vegetarian oyster sauce.

Pour everything out from the pan

Squeeze some oranges juice into the noodles. Please use some oranges to cover the ugly part too. I devoured everything within 5 minutes. Well, look nice but no taste. Anyhow, feel so full.

Later on, my aunt reached. She brought a lot of delicious foods. =.=''

Lastly wanted to wish Sam Ang and Jenna Yeoh, Happy 20th Birthday!! ah pek and ah saam.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a carnivore and your families are vegetarian? =.=''

noone said...

did u use the timer to take the 2nd pic?? i can totally imagine the situation where u click the button, then run to yr position, then pose... wakkakakkaa...

Joey said...

XD....no vinegar? Aiya....if she offer you young guy u sure say wan wan...without hesitation...

Just a MaySing said...

yer~~~~ how come got ORANGE de??!!

tc said...

wk : cannot 1 meh?? u and ur brother also not same la.. LOL..

jl : i cant believe u can really~~~~ read my mind.. muacks..

joey : add vinegar for wat? if my aunt offer u young guy u sure fly back from uk 1.. and u will bring the belt along..

ms : don have limau.. use orange to replace lo.. u never eat orange b4 meh..? =.=''

Anonymous said...

i thought put lime =.=

darryl said...

Happy birthday SAM!!!

Anonymous said...

yer... that looks so terrible sumor u said it looks nice..................... i simply boil some noodles and add soy sauce also better than that...... alamak.... i teach you how to cook lazy ppl noodle lar... you boil the noodle then after that add soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar... then fry one egg and ... tadaaa... yummy and tasty and it looks better than urs!!! hahahahahahahaha

tc said...

zw : still planting.. haven't ripe..

ryl : tq tq.. haha..

jy :walao.. told u limited ingredient lo..don hav sesame oil and vigenar.. if grill lamb i expert ar.. fry egg need to use oil.. i lazy.. hahahaa...

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. do you know limau and orange taste different?
*swt* =_="

noone said...

muakz

Anonymous said...

i think i'm damn hungry rite now coz when i look at da pic, it actually looks delicious to me >.<
starvation in sunway T.T

but da orange ho.. very...... 007

tc said...

ms : almost same la.. can la.. lol..

jl : lei hou sui geh..

cc : starvation in sunway?? sunway so many good foods!!! uncle seng noodles!!! hahaha.. somewhere near secret recipe.. btw.. wat do u mean orange very 007?? sounds so.. ngek ngek..

[-sukyee-] said...

err u use orange to give flavor to ur noodles?? yi~~~got cirit-birit or not?? why dun u use salt and pepper or even soy sauce?? hahaha
hei nvr know u like veges lerr coz as i know u nvr right?? cili padi is also vege u know :P

tc said...

i did.. i added pepper and soya sauce.. orange is just... er.. special flavour.. =.=''

cili padi not consider lo.. cili and vege taste not same 1..

yeen shuang said...

why put orange one..so weird! LOL =p

tc said...

=.='' ok ok.. that was lime.. i zoom it d..

Anonymous said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.....ohh means u like cili and not vege okie und d..next time order vege must order cili haha :P jk anyway i guess ur meal sooking seems much attractive than mine if i ever cook..minus that orange larr

tc said...

ym : wahahaha..

sy : mine sure better than urs la.. :p u need more practice.. if u order cili i think u can finish it all by urself..

Post a Comment