To : 2nd Rabbit

on Sunday 6 July 2008

I can remember vividly the first time we get to know each other in STACT committee camp. She was my 'angel' which carried the obligation to take care of her 'rabbit'. The tie of friendship between us began right that day. All the while, she has been a very nice and caring person. Oh ya, a very smart girl too. Keep'on scoring A's only, B means nothing for her.

As a Rural Camp member, of course she dropped into my trap to join the really meaningful camp. Like what Kuan Sim and I did to our classmate. Very jingak. Well, the camp applied the same 'angel and rabbit' system as the previous. During the drawing session, coincidently, I became her 'angel'. Swapped positions. It was so unbelievable.

Someday, she asked me what was in mind when saw her name. I just smiled. Aiks, should have give the answer - Fate.


If not mistakenly, I think both of us have taken pictures during STACT 'angel & rabbit' revelation, Rural Camp 'angel & rabbit' revelation, Installation Night and etc. But I don't know why I don't have a single copy of it. So I made an embossment for her.

Really feel fortunate and please to have she to appears as part of my storyline in the college. The one who talk good about me in front of others and gave me a big cuddle when I was in depression.

Frankly, I did nothing much for her.

Hope she can take good care of herself in Queensland. Have a smooth flight. All the best!

Goodbye my Dear Rabbit.

7 comments:

WhyWai said...

Hamsap...

Anonymous said...

oh .. yen ling ..
take care yen ling!!! .. no .. will she read me ?

darryl said...

lol.. yy u so bad

Anonymous said...

oh..is yen ling ar...
she is 3rd RC one mah...
she got go to the 2nd RC meh?

tc said...

yy : u la hamsap..

zw : she's going there wor.. u shout louder in ur hostel she might hear u..

ryl : yy so hamsap..

teckie : she din go 2nd rc ar.. =.=''

Anonymous said...

bye bye yen ling...
wo wu fa song ni li kai, qian li zhi wai.............

hungry..

Anonymous said...

SOB
i wanna fly T.T
kore desu, DAIKIRAIII T.T

Post a Comment