Back in INTI v2

on Wednesday 23 July 2008

Slept very late, woke up late. Wanted to have brunch, so I gave a call to CC. Unexpectedly, she went out! CC put me falcon jet. Sob. Jovie 100% have dinner with gf, so i decided to forgo the idea of invite him.

Thought of my foster sister in Nilai UC. What a delectable news, I met her there. All thanks to Jovie who fetched me there. One more time, I rided another 'Eight King Car' and had lunch outside. Nilai UC provide FOC bus services. It was a gruesome experience for kept riding free buses.

Reunion started in time when I got back. Kith and friends were mushrooming around. Poor guy, I know no one. We were divided into groups. Kuan Sim, Zheng Yang and I made it into the same group together with some unknowns.

We experienced a downpour right after devoured the buffet prepared. Venue switched to classroom in academic block.

This reunion was undeniably better than the last one. Again, morale dance. Time to get high! The atmosphere was getting hot with respect to time. The morale dance I hate the most is 'fei xiang yang guang fei xiang ni'. Got tickled until couldn't breath.

Jovie damn excited(2 sec video)

MyBox KTV after Reunion

One thing I can conclude firmly, RC & RS members really hyper sensitive toward camera lens. Like monkeys. lol.

Lastly must thanks to his hospitality and care. Don't miss me ok?

We deem the reunion a successful and enjoyable event. At least it overwhelm the sadness suffered and get myself revived.

The night I left INTI, suffered from insomnia again. Rural Camp is the event I love the most and it's one of the best event in my life. I miss every single of you. =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

jovie room has table tambahan ar?
lol
still so messy .. hahaha

sjovie said...

lol as u say Jovie's room ma. sure messy la XD since when my room had been tidy for 1 1/2 years i know me ? XP

tc said...

he moving to ur room soon.. kc graduate soon..

kwlee23200 said...

act cute pula...

darryl said...

why you sendiri monkey go call others monkey? they go reason to go on photo ma, they leng zai leng lui..

eh, i miss u, sam and jovie adi.. after seeing photos.. all memories come back.. haiz.. miss those days.

Joey said...

Burger ayam special...i still remember playing with him CS at block H, until the guy from below me come up and soud me

[-sukyee-] said...

yerr!!!! not fair not fair i din get to join reunion!!!!!sobs sobs....sobs sobs sobs...why must put on the day b4 i leave lerr??sad sad sad

Anonymous said...

haha...
thanks for missing me..

tc said...

kw : apa act cute.. =.=''

darryl : i also with them.. leng zai leng lui.. lol.. that day after i also feel reluctant to go back.. sob.

joey : hahaa.. got 1 time i roll ur dumb bell on the floor.. he came up and scolded ah woo.. cuz he was playing game..!! lol..!!

sy : lol.. nvm la.. sad la.. cant get to see u for one last time.. take care overthere.!!

ym : haha..!! i saw yi ming too!! in inti..!! but she was leaving that time..

Post a Comment