Nihongo Matsuri

on Sunday 27 July 2008

It has been the 2nd weekend I not being at home. It's damn a serious matter. People might think I am exaggerate, but the reason is I going to have a 3 weeks of unwashed clothes.

This week I went to Universiti Malaya for the 3rd Japanese Language Festival. It was an event mainly about Japanese language and also various of J-culture workshop. Participants came from schools and varsities around the Klang Valley area.

First time entering UM then lost inside. The place is really huge which I heard it covered a large scale of land from KL to PJ. Sounds impressive huh? But still out from top 200 in THES-QS ranking. No offence, just providing readers some information. Xp

I visited Chee Wei in his hostel. He complained about his lecturer pronounced 'donate electron' as 'doughnut electron'. He thought the electron is in a shape of doughnut.


I met plenty of nuisances that keep on showing off their Japanese. I also know 'Gambatte' and 'Yamateh' la, but I never show off.

First day I attended Japanese language class for dummies. Yea, everyone was novice like me. Frankly, I felt boring. Firstly, we sang the Japanese song again and again. Secondly, no leng lui there. *broken heart*

Second day. A lot of workshops provided such as Go, Origami, Yukata, Odori, Obentou, Aikido, Karate, and lots more. Actually I forget the names already. My friend and I were assigned randomly into the Odori workshop. However, we infiltrated into the Yukata workshop. Fortunately didn't get evicted since I got 'line-man' inside as instructor. This is the advantage to get to know more people.

Kawaii desu ne!!

This is Yukata(bath clothes) a Japanese summer garment.

Event ended shortly after the workshop. I dragged my tired butt back to the stupid place again. Sigh.

8 comments:

Joey said...

cawan mushi, ebi tempura, akadeshi tauhu, gyoza, yakitori, moo moo i love milk.....

Just a MaySing said...

haha.. tat is not d place for you to show off ur yameteh laa.. XD
btw, i wan to ask u something, where r u studyin now ar?

WhyWai said...

aji-no-moto, shoko-butsu, ki-no-kuniya, Ki-no-himitsu

i know japanese too...

darryl said...

私は書く方法を知っている

Anonymous said...

toyota, kawasaki, honda, mitsubishi..
and suzuki....

tc said...

erika sawajiri, erika toda, erika ito, ayumi hamasaki, noami ayukawa

WhyWai said...

hamsap... all female artists...

Kimura Takuya, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Yamashita Tomohisa. All handsome guys...

Anonymous said...

abu bakar, muhamad shah , abdullah badawi, anwar

Post a Comment