Back in INTI v1

on Sunday 20 July 2008

I've been craving to get back to INTI since the day we've taken our A-level statement. However, I'd not get back often due to accommodation matter. Don't feel like 'kacau' people. But I do miss that place, a place full of memorable nostalgia.

An invitation email about RC & RS reunion was a pleasant news for me indeed. I'm telling INTI friends. Yes, I am going back!

It was a very happy journey, all the way I were anticipating the moment where we can gather back together regardless clubs, RC or A-level buddies.

Friday, I rushed to Mid Valley to meet Cecilia and her friends. She brought me to her new room. Wow, really small!! In fact, TINY. Never mind, it suit CC. I paid a visit to her new campus Sunway UC. Quite a nice place too. Very cold library and sumptuous washroom. Don't understand why CC keep complaining. =P

Cecilia and Ai Mei(if not mistaken)

Unbelievable, we took FREE INTI bus back to nilai from subang. lol. CC really terror. She said no need to pay but normally I will buy ticket. Fortunately the driver didn't check. We rided an "Eight King Car".

Nilai smell nice. We arrived around 8pm. After dinner we had a stroll around the campus. Guess what, the probability to meet a friend from block A until block H is almost 0.01. Gosh, all new faces. Not like last time, 10 steps 1 Hi, 20 steps 'keng kai', 30 steps kena drag out and 'yum cha'. Felt so strange.

We called Jovie out. Forced him play Haunted Mansion. It cost us 5 bucks each. =.=''

The event covered a very large area including MPH and the corridor we used to organize this event. CC, Jovie, Soon Lee and I went in together. It was a funny experience because we pretended couldn't find the exit and reluctant go out(due to 5 bucks) then we got chased by committee. And 3 of helpers couldn't stand when we mimiced them to pray around the grave, they just laughed.

Overall, we were not satisfied of the committee that hit Jovie and chased us out. But since the VOC Wai Mae gave Jovie and I each person 1 kiss. So I forgave them.

11.50pm. Sad news arrived. Teckie said she can't attend the reunion. Sigh.

After back from 'yum cha' with Jenna and Wee Kang. The guard of block K blocked me! We argued about 10 minutes and she wanted to bring me to see her supervisor. I created a ridiculous story to cope the impromptu situation. Luckily I persuaded her to meet Jovie first whom I already told him to retell my ridiculous story. haha. PASSED!!

That night I slept in Jovie's room. I used the sleeping bag keng wei used before. No wonder can smell keng wei around. lol. Then we pillow talk!! 2 'ma lat lou' pillow talk!! lol.....

to be continue..

p/s: due to some pictures of reunion not yet fully collected.

12 comments:

chen hueh said...

yer...more pics?hng...where's mine???
come bk oso din tell!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so nice .. i also want to go back join their event ..

Jenna said...

Wei that pic dun put out mar!! HAHHA.. Not nice also le.. Sien!! HAHAH.. Really nice to have you back le.. wat story about the guard wan to noe lar!! AHHAHA.. CC also so safe masuk my block i think u too bad looking lor tats y they dun let you in!! HHAHHAH.. Anyway take care ya!! HAHAH...

darryl said...

i thought you are in the air

tc said...

ch : u collect d then gimme.. i think i din got plenty of it..

zw : u in the video!! damn funny.. everyone laughing at u..

jenna : mayb too good looking then she stop me.. she purposely wan talk to me..

ryl : in the air? makin hari i makin rasa darryl cakap sangat deep..

chen hueh said...

i got all the video n pics d...lalala....u wan u wan???
dun1 to give u...lalalala...

Anonymous said...

go there find leng lui??...of cuz miss la...hehe...rmb north malysia??hehe...miss??...=)

tc said...

ch : i got d lu.. xp

wei zai : lu siapa??

Joey said...

I miss Inti burger....

sjovie said...

come inti find me. we go eat burger

tc said...

i miss the guy stay below joey's room.. i miss the way he get mad.. i miss the way he scold joey..

Joey said...

that day wan pass the kit kat you so fast go class. i saw you with your munchy....dowan my kit kat d -.- seriously the burger there taste better than anywhere else....i think they put drug in it....

tc boy.....i also miss him but he left straight away then next sem begin.....-.- scold 3 different ppl in the same room at different time.....

Post a Comment