Pig Day

on Sunday 2 August 2009

Wow, I was trying to update and I forget how to post a new entry! Haha. But now I found it.

Tada!

My pig is getting old! And she lost her teenage! Oh, poor little girl. Don't be mad on me. You have to know I am the most 'wu sim' person for you in the world. There's no way for me to forget your birthday okay? Though I owe u a lot miscelleneous stuff (don't feel like repay you lar, can ar?) but still, I gone through 364 days waiting for the arrival of your birthday to let you scold me 'bo sim'. See! How good am I?

After whined then must give some compliments. Otherwise I will get scolded again. Thank you for being my pig for 5.5 years. Although we only met twice a year. But you are such a loyal pig! Haha. Stop asking me to work hard and treat you scrumptious meal. You should work even harder to avoid yourselve to ask me to work hard because of the meal. Confusing? That simply means you have to work hard and that's all!

After compliments must nag a bit. Hey, please stop piercing can? I feel so pain looking at your masterpieces. Few years later you might become christmas tree. So many bling bling. Do more window shopping rather than real shopping. Everytime say poor but spend like there's no tomorrow. Save money for your grandchildren okay?

Before end, I want to explain. This is not belated post. Is because I type from 11 something until now so the date change already. Please trust me, I very 'wu sim' one.

Lastly,

Happy Pig Day!

10 comments:

[-sukyee-] said...

huh...who's your pig?? can't even see her face..
dun hide hide larr

*jasmine* said...

always also post photos that cannot see ppl face wan lol sukyee the gal is prettier thn him thtx why he dun dare to review lolol

tc said...

sy : ngek ngek ngek...

jas : can see the face ar.. but no sunlight...

*jasmine* said...

no sunlight means dark means cant see la

tc said...

jas : need me to shed u some light?

joey : u got kambing, giraffe and monkey... more than enough..

Annabelle said...

u shd at least light it up with a torchlight, post photo equals to didn't post

Joey said...

haha...true also....so lucky to get to know these funny animal, and one hamsap one

tc said...

:) : u put smiley i also can recognize u..

joey : eh... y u hurt yourselves 1.. i know u hamsap but don announce here ma..

*jasmine* said...

why I am smiley wan I oso duno why the smile face pop out itself xP

tc said...

:) : eh.. how come.. me too..

Post a Comment