MSLS 09

on Sunday 9 August 2009


After being urged by CTSA, I have finally registered for this simply awesome event - The Malaysian Student Leaders Summit.

I have suffered in insomnia the day before I attended this event. I stayed awake for the long whole night. Excited? Not really.

Attendees for the event are mostly from top university in the United Kingdom. Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial, UCL, LSE, King's etc. This is the reason I do not feel like socialize myself because I am just a small potato and I don't feel like embarrass myself with the name of my university.

What am I actually gain the most from this event is not from those prominent yet well-known figures in the world but the people around there. I tried to mingle around during the networking session and I found that each of them possess very excellent soft skills. Indeed. the way they present themselves really impress me a lot. No matter how you dodge away from them, you will still get to know them eventually. They would initiate anyhow.

I have a job offered by BRDB on spot! Actually I don't know anything about this property company until they mentioned about Bangsar Shopping Centre, Troika Bangsar and Permas Jaya. They also worked with Foster and Partners.

"Are you both going out (together)?", haha

us and the company we own

Looking forward for the next summit. I will enlarge my social network by that time.


5 comments:

Joey said...

spread ur hamsapness....gogogo

[-sukyee-] said...

ohh..not bad so fast got job d..next time go back malaysia treat me ok?? muahahaha...

Anyway good luck in ur future. Bright future ahead

tc said...

joey : spread ur head.. i saw sara there... he said "i seen u somewhere" then i said joey.. he so happy..

sy : then i go sg u treat me ok? then i zap dou..

Joey said...

he...another hamsap chindian...

tc said...

joey : lol!!! your fren all hamsap 1.. because of u.. sara like cc so much..

Post a Comment