Old & New

on Sunday 5 April 2009

Old - Bon Voyage Acer, thanks for accompany me for 2.5 years.

New - Hello Hewlett-Packard, zw and I now are the same gang. :)

Old - Object Dock + Linux Theme + Feather Wallie

New - Rocket Dock + Stack Dock + Rainmeter + Rainlendar + 4 Seasons Wallie

Old - Truant!! (with excuse)

New - Truant!! (without reason)

I wan to inform you all, this guy up there possess a blog.
Sam blog!! Can you imagine that?? He really blog!!! lol!!

Old - Still young

New - ? (Come back and let me see any changes in you :p)

tc : *calling yah in s'pore*
yah : hello?
tc :
Happy Birthday!!!!

yah :
huh? what?

tc :
happy birthday la.

yah :
today is not my bday la.

tc :
is your bday la. 5th of april ma. *then check the date,it shows 4/4, ops!!*

yah :
today is friday!

tc : no!! today is saturday!! *was thinking way to cover my embarrassment*
yah :
k, today is saturday but not my bday!!

tc : er?? *creating story in my mind and thought of use it to cover the embarrassment*
yah : u wish wrongly!!! *shout*
tc : *suddenly my mind blank, forget the story i created!!*
tc :
ahahahahaahah!!! can i hang up now?? i feel so
embarrass!!
yah : ahhahahahaha!!!

Ok, now I am the one who tell the whole story. =.=''
Happy Birthday to Ms Lim once again!!
Hope you will strive even better in your final.
This time no more mistake o.

Lastly, thank you pig that I meet only twice a year!!
I swear I will increase the frequency. Don't scold me anymore please, sob. T_T

18 comments:

zw said...

welcome ! tc !
kw sipek dulan hp now .. he will diu u for buying hp

WhyWai said...

not hp oso, compaq lai de...
I hate the jie jie only ma, he kao mei mei mou man tai la...

nice desktop wei... I can name all components u using... XD
wait i got computer i sure make a better than u one...

tc said...

zw : oh!! the previous laptop yy used is hp??? no wonder to dulan... lol!! nvm.. i kao paq paq mui mui only..

yy : of course u can make better then mine.. =.='' cuz i learn from u 1.. btw the dock quite special.. i combine rocket and stack.. so when click on it it will show folders like the one in leopard OS..

Shi Yah said...

duno who said that dunwan me to tell out the whole story...then dun care ade la,bah kut teh is urs ade..btw thanks for ur wishes thong...miss ya(kut kut) so muc

[-sukyee-] said...

haha same lappie as me too!!!
and and u r so funny haha...luckily u didn't wish me on the wrong date and u didn't call me =.=

darryl said...

you need a slr camera.. :P

that is compaQ.. not HP.. nice customization though..

wei.. why you so paiseh 1? forget people bday go check sien ma... LOL

tc said...

yah : hahahaha... no.. bah kut teh is still urs.. since u miss the kut.. then u just eat bone la..

sy : wow.. our phone and lappie same family 1.. next time u wanna get any brand inform me first.. i'll get then same then.. i called u.. that time u went to kedah.. then i purposely call ur house.. u din pick up not my fault..

ryl : i wan a dslr too.. u sponsor me can ma?? compaq also from hp ma.. btw.. i din FORGET!! i remember the bday and wat i forgotten is the date on that day.. =.=''

[-sukyee-] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[-sukyee-] said...

huh?since when?? why i can't remember?and i din go kedah lorr, i went perak hahaha!!!
ehh not only the lappie is the same, even the bag is exactly the same tsk! copy me

wkgan said...

Hey hey.. Nice dekstop!! It look great!

wkgan said...

but ppl kaope new laptop play Dota laggy....

WhyWai said...

he not lag la.. noob but dun wan admit only..

tc said...

sy : not kedah meh... =.='' the bag of course the same.. takkan they produce many types of bag.. u copy cat..

wk : not laggy.. is.. weird feeling.. duno y so different playing with this laptop..

yy : ya la.. admit la yy!!

wkgan said...

maybe juz bcoz of diff laptop. I use dekstop can play use laptop i feed. haha

Joey said...

dota old d, go install WOW

tc said...

wk : no.. u use wat also feed..

joey : WOW need a lot time to play.. lazy..

noone said...

sien... still dota meh....

tc said...

de-stress ma..

Post a Comment