Interviewed by PhD candidate

on Thursday 23 April 2009

Right after I read my previous entry comments, I thought of an interview abruptly.

About a month ago, a PhD candidate from the University of Nottingham has interviewed me about my blogging experiences. Frankly, at first I felt a little bit reluctant to be interviewed due to hectic schedule at the moment. However, a responsible person like ME has eventually accepted the interview.

I have been attended sort of interviews such as academic, clubs and societies position, scholarships, jobs and so on. But undeniably, this is the longest interview I have ever had in my life. It took me around 2 hours for the whole session but it was the most delectable interview because I can joke a lot without hesitation.

What really reminds me about the interview is comments from Darryl. Just to inform you that your comments has been monitored due to all kind of constructive comments you provided (constructive? LOL..). So, mind your words okay? (just kidding, you still can be as rude as joey.. hahahahahaa..!!!)

Another intriguing question was asked. "Why you use proper English in your entries while 'rojak' languages in you comments? I noticed a lot of odd vocabularies such as 'hamsap', 'sibeh', 'walao', 'gay'...."

"Oh, because of Joey."

All the best to Ms Ruth and I hope you can obtain your Philosophy of Doctor as soon as possible. Good luck!



p/s : someone please play my tic tac toe at your right hand side. It takes less than 3 seconds to beat you down.

7 comments:

WhyWai said...

=.=.... stupid, i really went play...

tc said...

bravo!! told u he will beat u down in 3 seconds..

Teckie said...

lol..i know the trick liao...
so i didnt play leh...
wkakakaka

tc said...

teckie : you din play also must help promote ma..

Joey said...

haha...I guess you tell jokes during the 2 hours

darryl said...

why talk bout me? wei.. dont la.. i want informal liow.. haha

stupid tic tac toe la.. i go play.. =.=

tc said...

joey : wat joke joke.. i telling about your bad habits...

ryl : o.. the interviewer mentioned bout u.. not me.. i am glad u guys play my tic tac toe.. so that i can delete it after u all have played.. hahah..

Post a Comment