308

on Sunday 8 March 2009

308 is a historic moment for the PR government. It's also the international women's day. It's also the first time I saw tears drop of my friend.

Don't know since when, I've refrain myself to expand my social network in my school. I feel so annoyed by the people over there and this caused a lot of people don't like me. What I really avoiding are just those nuisances, but somehow in other person perspective I seem like a very picky person.

Well, back to topic. Today I want to talk about CW. One of the best friend of mine. He's a smart guy. In fact, very smart. From PMR to SPM until STPM, he never lost a single A's and yet possesses very strong co-curricular background. A person who rejected both NUS's and NTU's offers due to financially unavailable. A humble guy that remain low profile among acquaintances, though he always claim he's the perfect guy in UM due to his all-rounded performances.

I do actually noticed the similarity for both of us but of course he's so much better than I do. Both of us are from single-parented yet average family since we were little.

Tonight we talked a lot. He told me his girlfriend's mother has passed away. I feel really upset, a kind of feelings that not every single person would understand. He expressed the hatred towards her irresponsible money-minded kin. Just like what he experienced in his very own family. He was getting mad at the moment and I could see tears.

Sometimes I felt really unfortunate being in an incomplete family. Especially a simply thing such as my family never sit down and have dinner together. However, I am really grateful enough compare to those orphan. I bet he feel the same as well.

Thus, we have a common goal. We must get rich! Even though one day we got rich, we will retain an average life and give a hand to the needy communities. Never spoon-fed our own children and let them taste the bitterness of life.

CW : I must get rich!
TC : I must get rich!

These are the last sentences tonight before we say goodbye to each other.

Edited
Related entry by others

8 comments:

Joey said...

Don't worry, your gay friend sure support you all the way until no more tomorrow haha

wkgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just a MaySing said...

MS: i will be rich.

WhyWai said...

YY: I must get rich!

Joey: I'm oredi rich!

wkgan said...

Determination leads to success. I wish both of u All D Best and Good Luck!

tc said...

joey : haha.. the gay fren is coming back soon.. lol.. remember to get back the vios..

ms : u just get married ba la.. hubby will spoon-fed u..

yy : lol.. this 1 funny..

wk : wish u fulfill your required conditions also la..

noone said...

:'(

Anonymous said...

gambate...
thats all i can say...
chiong ar!!!!

Post a Comment