Sibeh Bo Song

on Sunday 25 January 2009

I remember in first day of CNY 2005, I was infected by chicken pox. Everyone was having their sumptuous meal and delicious cookies. And I was lying deadly right there for 2 freaking weeks! No visiting, No food, No entertainment, everything NO NO NO. Nevertheless, I was kicked out from volleyball team district tournament as well.

4 years after that, I am gladly to announce I am going to miss another CNY!! @#$^@%^

cw's fault! Asked us to believe ghost!! Talked about ghost and watched ghost movie in my room!! Now they haunt me liao!!!!

SIAM AR!!!!!!! I want to eat egg tart and pineapple cookies ar!! SIAM AR!!!!!!

*throw garlic*

8 comments:

WhyWai said...

Haunted? Haunted oso can celebrate new year 1 ma....
btw, garlics is for vampire... chinese ghost scare dog blood and rice 1...

Anonymous said...

? haunted by ghost den oni u should get out from ur house more often ma...
who noes 'it' will get tired of u walking here n there den dowan to haunt liao XD

Anonymous said...

u rili mean it ar?

tc said...

yy : haha.. ya ya.. black dog blood.. i juz recall it.. rice got meh?? lol..

cc n teckie : no energy.. =.='' first day ady spent 14 hours sleeping.. very dizzy.. later nite time i force myself to go out.. hoho..

sjovie said...

ghost or giong xi haunt u ? if giong xi , u bluff them eat taufu saying taufu is fresh blood XD

tc said...

hah?? ngak kuai sek taufu ar??

noone said...

how the ghost haunt u???

tc said...

nothing d.. second day ady recover.. wahahaha..

Post a Comment