090109

on Sunday 11 January 2009

That day I woke up around 10 in the morning. After some revision, I felt kind of weird because nobody asking for lunch though it already around 2pm. I went to their room, left hsien loong there. "Where are them?", I asked. "When out for lunch d", he answered and went to the washroom to wash his remaining clothes. I was reminded to look after the room.

*knock knock*

"Nobody inside!", I shouted as usual. Then I unlocked. Nobody came in, I thought it might be hostel officer. When I was going to check it out, 4 of them flocked in together with the birthday song rhythm. Gosh, that was really surprising! Thank you weng, loong, keat and gz(fei toi).

Celebration in hostel

Really unexpected because 10th Jan was our final exam.

The night I back to hometown, we headed to Kapar 15 miles for seafood for the belated celebration. Together with jy, kw, cw, yl and wk. Seafood with shell really sucks. LOL.

TC TALK LOUD PLS

Thanks to everyone for the wishes, celebration and surprise. Special thanks to those who called from overseas. If you're candidate for next General Election, you will get my vote. TQ. :)

My mum and my b'day

2 comments:

Joey said...

see la...dono what you wish for ur birday until chelsea lose till pants drop....

tc said...

lost like shit... lol.. 3-0..

Post a Comment