Mary Have a Little Lamb

on Sunday 27 April 2008

I really freaking sweat of the conversation between Mary and Steven.

Mary : My sister not in the apartment, I've no key to open the lock.
Steven : Huh, then how?
Steven : Go my house la, I very 'sui bian' (easygoing) one.
Mary : Haha.. (I also =.='')

*Mary called sis, then we went back pyramid take key from her sis, after taken the key..*

Steven : Then now you alone lo?
Mary : Ya lo.
Steven : So danger o. I go your house la.

*tc ke po chap zui*

TC : You go even more danger.

Epilogue
Being a light bulb wasn't a easy job. However, the payback was a free haircut. The saloon boss said, don't worry I sure cut until you satisfy. Ended up hairy on one side and bald on the other side. !@#$% Tomorrow don't know how to face my fellow colleague.

Between, SAME FEEL? This one?? LOL..

p/s : Jin Liang don't rebut with me. Since our friendship is most important.

10 comments:

WhyWai said...

u mean they are couple a?

darryl said...

@,@

TC.. no post your photo meh, i want see u bald one side ma..

Sora said...

yalo, wish to see ur new hairstyle

noone said...

zzz.. u say u ll upload yr photo here... dont have also.. instead waste my time read stg tht i already know.. lol...

okla.. since our frdship more important... i give u pork chop la...

tc said...

yy : they r NOT couple YET.. lol..

ryl, hang n jl : pls don mention about my hair!! T_T comb also cannot.. style also cannot.. sob sob.. the NOOB 'pro' boss fault..

chen hueh said...

post ur hamsap pic plz..cant wait to c ur new hairstyle..keke..

WhyWai said...

good lo... noob hair suit noob people...

kwlee23200 said...

hey,where is my picture?wit mary de...upload back...

noone said...

ahhha... ini khai wei sgt lebih punya budak...

WhyWai said...

kwlee: urself upload then show us here la... LoL

Post a Comment