Christian Name

on Friday 25 April 2008

When I passed by rylryl's blog, I saw something that cause a little bit flash back in my mind. I think this is a very special yet created a laughing topic of this gang of people.

Let's get started for the introduction,

Curry Quah Zheng Wei

Arm Choon Jia Yi

BahKut Tey Keng Wei

Char Siew Vyei Keith

Kopi Oh Teck Hong

WatTan Hor Thong Chin

This is the one that we couldn't figure out what exactly suit him. So, i suggested..
What do you say?

Ng Ng Ming Jie

This one even special. After reviewed for few months, i realise that the Christian name should be added to behind instead. But I have no idea at all. Hmm, how le??

Chow Chee XXX

No Offense Lor. Haha. His name's fate is in your hand!!

Oh ya, never forget to introduce a friend of mine to you all. This guy used to help joey to do translation in my previous blog. The username is "urfren". Let me unveil his real identity.

Battery Low Jin Liang

17 comments:

noone said...

wei fker... cant u gt a better pic ah??? take my helmet pic for wht... lol...

tc said...

wahahaa.. purposely let ppl see ur helmet..

WhyWai said...

I was steady until I scrolled to cheehang's part and LoL...
how dare u so rude...

noone said...

ng ming jie's name can be feytin.. feytin ng.. :)

zhengwei said...

whoa .. che kia me .. once i opne your blog .. got a ghost looking at me .. cannot choose other better photo meh ? ask me .. i got lots .. hahahaha

darryl said...

My name so special? XD.. ryl ryl ma enough lo.. tc nonit change my fate liow.. cannot means cannot leh..

anyway.. y ZW u call yourself ghost? XD

tc said...

yy: i rude?? walao.. i din do anyhting.. i left it blank to let u guys have a lil bit brainstorm for that.. looks like u got an idea huh??

jl: feytin is wat??

zw: ur self-taken photo wor.. i tot u always satisfy with that.. hahaa..

ryl: u wait n see.. lol..

sjovie said...

walao eh i am so freakingly ulgy. can i post u a pic of mine to change tht picture ?

tc said...

very leng zai dy la.. no need la.. many gal wan ur number then i said if they are munchy biscuit then only acceptable..

Anonymous said...

wah...where u got my pic that one...
i sendiri also dun have it o..
zha dao...
u see, i so flexible...
KOPI, TEH, MILO...alsp can

Anonymous said...

wah...where u got my pic that one...
i sendiri also dun have it o..
zha dao...
u see, i so flexible...
KOPI, TEH, MILO...alsp can

tc said...

Oh Oh also can..

Joey said...

hamsap lou...miss me r?

Joey said...

hamsap lou...miss me r?

tc said...

so long din gay gay.. sure miss u la.. lol.

JunJun-Riko said...

lol.. i love this post of urs. *wink*

tc said...

thank you.. i guess u're kelly's fren.. :)

Post a Comment