神也是我,鬼也是我

on Sunday 4 April 2010

Okay, to fulfill jl's plea, I am going to write an entry in this lethargic condition.

My current situation is like I am falling off from the cliff but I keep a firm grasp on the edge. Tonnes of vexatious stuffs to be done. I think I will go berserk anytime.

I am so tired.

Nah, just kidding.

But tired is true.

The day futsal with friends and 'mamak' with cw getting lesser and lesser. Everyone seems really busy, only Boon told me that he is free because his "GF" becomes other people GF so he doesn't need to wait for SMS anymore. That saves a lot of time.

What makes me so busy?

  1. ABU Robocon (My great leader quited due to stress, so he has passed the stress to me now <until 22 June 2010>)
  2. Society (I'm President now. When was the last time when I was a President? <until June 2011>)
  3. Research Program (This thing is really boring but the good thing is I am going 2 countries to conduct the research <until May 2011>)
  4. Studies (Due to too many things as above mentioned, my attendance merely achieving 60% for the whole semester)
  5. Job (I am still a tutor, this is my primary source of income to cover my living expenses <every weekend>)
  6. Stock Market (I am an investor as well, this is my secondary source of income for saving purpose <every weekday>)
  7. Student Exchange (Dilemma. If exchange, result might aggravate. If don't exchange, will regret forever <April to June 2011>)
See, how tired.

So as a friend, please undress de-stress me. Come back play paintball with me.

Find me a girlfriend as well, but 取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道半缘君。


Of course 什么都是我讲啦!神也是我,鬼也是我。

4 comments:

WhyWai said...

so kua zhang... =.='''

tc said...

ya, i feel exactly the same.

xixi chan said...

=.= no wonder dint call me out for yum cha..
oni cakap saja...

tc said...

apa wor.. free then call u lo..

Post a Comment