Small World

on Thursday 27 November 2008

It was a microcosm of mine. Which the days I enjoyed the most in my life.

The place is part of my puzzle. I think I have left the place for dozen of years. Current life and nuisances certainly irk me a lot, this reminds me about my young days that only consisted of joys. I have never cried from the day I entered the kindergarten until I left it.

A : Hey, do you know we are from the same kindergarten?
me : Is it? I don't know.
A : Yea, we definitely from the same kindergarten. I've a video of yours. Mickey Mouse. *grin*
me : er...

Yea, I have performed on the stage before. As a Mickey Mouse. Kids on those days enchanted with Mickey Mouse what. However, I think that was the stupidest performance in my life. My face was covered by a mask. How could A recognized me in the video?

I was a gutsy boy. My mum told me that.

Mum : Hey, do you know you were a very naughty boy in kindergarten?
me : Where got, don't simply accuse me la.
Mum : Last time you toppled the study desk when your teacher argued with you.
me : er...

I can't imagine I did that before. Hmm, quite amazing but I really couldn't remember that. One thing vividly appears in my mind is I wooed a girl. A girl!! I was 6 years old, and I gave her blood-red rose(steal from somewhere in the house). Thus, I realize that I have an innate ability inherit from my leng zai father.

I went back to the place. I took a picture. I keep it as my precious one.

That was me. :)

9 comments:

darryl said...

i almost shut myself of envy when i saw that you "inherited an innate ability from your father".. i don't know why

anyway.. you are still the same.. sigh.. never changed, childish.. :p

Joey said...

I can't remember any friends from my tadika....the only thing i can remember is the ah ma who cook lunch. She's good at preparing lou shi fan.

anyway.. you are still the same.. sigh.. never changed, hamsap.. :p

Anonymous said...

sei ham sap lou...
btw...you are not the only stupid guy...
my brother stole my sister's necklace then give to a girl...
then mana tau the girl know my sister...
go and tell my sister...
then my sister baru tau her necklace was stolen...

Joey said...

I was surprise you wooed a girl....

tc said...

ryl : walao.. where got element got childish?? that was story of a kid.. of course childish lo..

joey : u lagi hamsap.. u wooed ah ma that cook lou shi fan.. really no eye see u..

teckie : ahhaaa!! funny la ur bro.. can jie bai with me.. luckily i stole from my grandpa.. the gal surely duno him.. haha..

wkgan said...

I cant imagine a tall + skinny mickey mouse.. Disney land sure bankrup

Joey said...

...i never wooed her....she see me se beh good boy so she treat me more food

tc said...

wk : that time i were short ok?

joey : no.. u wooed her then she sibeh scare and give u food..

Tian Cherng said...

i got see u before..
nice to meet you...
I'm tian cherng
a friend that can help in ur life....
if u know how to cherish friendship

www.steventc.blogspot.com

Post a Comment