Fate

on Monday 26 May 2008

So weird.

Just now jiayi's mum called me, asked how's my university application. I told her, not yet receive any reply. She keep asking how? What is your other plans? Got backup? A lot a lot. Then she told me, my cousin just got JPA scholarship to US.

Night time my uncle came to my room, asked how's my studies. I told him, not yet receive any reply. He keep asking the fees how much? Where to get the amount of money? Saving enough? A lot a lot.

I complaint to him. I asked, why as parent you all never think of your children future education? Why don't even save 1 cent for my studies? Do you guys expect all of your children to be that smart to get a scholarship every time? I hate.

Ended up I get scolded. He said I cannot blame my mum.

* * * * * *

That day, I remember we were chatting in the office about a student everyday drive luxurious car to college. Then kar jun said these in Cantonese sadly, with a little bit of tears when he finished it.

为什么有些人天生富贵,上学都开BMW; 我们却在公司死命打拼,为了那区区的千多块,供车吃饭。

I mused. Me too, I feel the God so unfair. Why people can have dinner happily with all of the family members while I have dinner alone? Why people can have 3 meals per day with different hot dishes while I have maybe 1 or 2 or 3 meals per day with the same cold dishes from the morning until the night? Don't know why.

This is Fate.